AIRSOFT AT QUEX
Suitable for ages 11+ (under 16’s must have consent from a parent / guardian)
Airsoft is similar to paintball, but much more realistic! It is as close as you can get to actual combat just without real bullets!
Instead of paintballs, we use replica M4 assault rifles. which fire 6mm plastic BB’s. The guns used are replicas of their real life counterparts & as such must be treated with great respect. Our rental guns fire in semi automatic and fully automatic modes. Walk on players use a multitude of guns ranging from M4 assault rifles and pistols through to sniper rifles and shotguns. As such we have strict rules in place to protect both players and marshalls. Being hit does sting a little and can leave slight bruising but causes no lasting pain or injury .
Airsoft is suitable for all ages from 11+ (with parents consent for under 16s). It can be taken as seriously as you like. Wether youre a first timer making the transition from paintball or a regular player returning to our site. Everyone is equally welcome and. Private parties are also available for groups with a minimum of 8 players.
Official UKARA Approved Game Site
These rules are put in place to protect our players, visitors and staff. Anyone wishing to take part in any Airsoft activity at Quex park must adhere to these rules at all times.
- All walk on players guns must be Chrono’d before gameplay using our site BB’s (0.20g’s) Your details will then be recorded and a tag will be attached to your gun. No tag, no play.
- All guns are subject to testing at any point without warning. Refusal of this check will result in your removal from the game.
- ALL magazines must be removed from guns and chambers cleared BEFORE entering the safe zone. There is NO dry firing in the safe zone.
- Rental guns must be returned to the racks before entering the safe zone.
- Minimum engagement rules apply for all games. Minimum engagement for Sniper rifles and DMR’s is 30 metres. Minimum engagement for all other weapons is 20ft (3 metres). Sniper rifles and DMR’s can not be used inside structures.
- There is strictly semi fire ONLY on CQB games unless communicated otherwise by the marshal. If you are observed using fully automatic fire, you will be removed from the game immediately.
- Shooting through holes or gaps in walls on CQB is not permitted. Shooting through doors and windows is permitted.
- Flash bangs, smoke grenades and BFG’s are permitted. BFG’s must be approved by the marshals prior to use and may be thrown under arm only. The CQB buildings have an ‘assumed’ ceiling and as such, flash bangs, smoke grenades and BFG’s cannot be thrown over walls.
- Excessive bad language or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated. Any such behaviour may lead to your removal from the game, or, in extreme case, your removal from the site entirely.
- Airsoft works on an honesty policy. If you are hit during play, raise your arm high and call ‘HIT’. You may then return to your designated respawn area and rejoin the game. Players noted consistently failing to call hits will be removed from the game. Marshall may ‘test shoot’ players during play without warning. and remember, dead men don’t talk.