Hop aboard the Elf Express 2020
Santa needs your help as the naughty Elves have been up to their tricks again! After a short journey aboard the Elf Express, all the good boys and girls are invited to watch the Big Elf Show at the Elf Tower, an interactive spectacle for all the family to enjoy. The Elves will be delighted to meet you and they might even share a sweet treat or two!
After the Big Elf Show you will journey through the Magical Elf Woods where Santa will be eagerly awaiting your arrival with a sleigh load of presents but only if you’ve been good!
This is set to be the biggest Christmas experience yet, so don’t miss it… even the adults get treats!
BOOK NOW TO SECURE YOUR NAME ON THE GOOD LIST!
Please arrive at the Departure Point no later than 10 minutes before your slot.
The Departure Point is at Quex Activity Centre please follow signs for parking.
Please note, this attraction takes place outside and some parts may be uneven and muddy so appropriate footwear is advised.
If you have a party larger than 16, please contact the Elf Helpline on 01843 866023 to discuss booking arrangements.
Terms and Conditions:
Please read before purchasing your tickets:
Elf Express reserves the right to change the experience and additional extras at any time.
Cancellations or amendments must be made 48 hours prior to your booking. No refunds or changes will be made after this period.
Abuse to staff and other members of the public will not be tolerated. Any guest reported to be being abusive will immediately be removed from the premises without a refund.
By purchasing tickets, you agree to the Terms and Conditions set out above.
This event has been tailored alongside Covid-19 policies with social distancing measures in place, but be assured the experience will be just as magical. To ensure all guests safety, the tractor will be split into family pods and masks will be required onboard but may be removed once in the Magical Elf Forest. The interactive show will be a seated event in order to comply with social distancing guidelines. All touch points will be sanitised in between groups. (Subject to change in accordance with government guidelines.)
If you or a member of your household have symptoms of Covid-19, please do not travel and attend Elf Express. Similarly, if you have returned from a high risk area within 2 weeks of your slot, we ask you not to travel and attend Elf Express.
If you cancel your booking due to Covid-19 within the 48 hour period, proof in the form of a doctor’s note or legitimate test results will be required to receive a refund.
In the unlikely event that we need to cancel Elf Express, you can transfer your ticket to the following year, or get a full refund.
Please note tickets booked after 20th October 2020 will be subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Should the Elf Express Experience be forced to close due to COVID 19 lockdown restrictions, your ticket will include a non refundable deposit of £5 per person. You can either receive a refund minus the £5 per person or your ticket will be transferred to a credit note than can be used for future bookings.
- Both Elf Express and The Elf Kingdom are fully outdoor experiences with no part of the event taking place indoors.
- Whilst within the Quex Estate, and subsequently the Elf Express and Elf Kingdom experiences, all visitors must remain within their ‘social bubbles’.
- Elf Express and The Elf Kingdom now feature brand new ‘COVID Secure’ walk throughs experiences with Elf Themed distancing measures to keep the whole family safe.
- Our COVID Champions throughout the experience always remain socially distanced and are temperature tested upon arrival on-site.
- We have fully risk assessed the experience with the safety of our visitors and staff being our highest priority.
- As previously planned, Elf Express and The Elf Kingdom have strict time slots and are intrinsically designed to ensure separation between groups. The use of time slots also ensures that numbers on-site always remain low.
- All food and drink sold on site will be take-away only.